Tomato Basil Grilled Cheese
- Makes a Serving of 4
- Prep Time; 20 Minutes
- Total time 20-25 Minutes
- 2 Teaspoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Basil (Minced)
- 2 Large Plum Tomatoes (Sliced)
- 8 Slices of Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 Slice of Italian Bread (¾ Thick Slices)
- Salt and Pepper ( To your preference)
- ¼ Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- To start off take four slices of your italian bread, and Layer with your Mozzarella and Tomatoes slice.
- Then on top of your tomato sprklie basi, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Then Place the other piece of bread on top.
- Next, In a small bowl combine your oil,parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Once mixed fully. Add to the outside of your whole sandwich.
- Over medium heat, Toast each one of your sandwiches till golden brown on both sides and the cheese has completely melted.