Fresh Mint Dressing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes;
- Servings 1 Cup per person
- Blender or Food Processor Needed
- 1 ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Lemon (Juiced – 2 Lemons)
- ¼ Cup Fresh Mint (Packed)
- 3 Tablespoon honey ( Or Maple Syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Roughly Chopped)
- ¼ Teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 10 Twists of the Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- In a blender or food processor, Combine all of the ingredients. Blend until the mix is fully smooth.
- Add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- This Dressing should be kept refrigerated for up to one week.