Curried Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate Mint Sauce
- Makes a serving of 4
- Prep Time: Depending on Chicken. 20 Minutes or More.
- 8 Skinless Boneless Chicken Thigh (3-oz)
- 1 Teaspoon Madras curry powder
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- ⅓ Cup of Water
- ¾ Cup Pomegranate Arils (Divided)
- ½ Cup Plain 2% reduced fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Torn Mint Leaves
- In a bowl Sprinkle chicken with the curry powder, then salt and pepper. Then Place in a large skillet on medium-heat high. Cook about 5 Minutes on each side until done.
- Then Transfer to a serving platter.
- Add ⅓ cup water to the hot pan. Scraping until brown bits are loosened. ( 1-2 Minutes)
- Place ½ cup arils in a food processor or blender until finely grounded. Pour over a fine sieve. (Discard solids).
- Add yogurt and 1 tablespoon pomegranate liquid. Stir gentle with a whisk. Add to a serving bowl. Then Mix and top with mint
- Sprinkle Chicken with Mint and Remaining ¼ cup arils .
- Serve with your Sauce.