Cucumber Mint Gimlet
- Make 1 ( Depending on Party Size)
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 Inch Cucumbers (Peeled, Halved and then Quartered)
- 10 Mint Leaves
- 1 ½ Teaspoons simple syrup
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 1 ½ Ounces Gin (Hendricks Recommended) or Vodka
- In a Cocktail shaker, Muddle the Cucumber, mint and simple syrup.Until completely smooth with no resistance from the cucumber.
- Fill the shaker with Ice, then pour in the lime juice and gin. Then shake until the cocktail is thoroughly chilled. (20 seconds)
- Strain mixture into a Martini Glass. Garnish with a sprig of Mint.