Cream Of Basil Soup
- Makes a Serving of 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- White Pepper ( Add’s Flavor)
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil (Minced)
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 3 Cups Milk
- ½ Cup of Sour Cream
- First in a saucepan. You will want to Simmer your basil and broth first. (15 Minutes)
- Then In a different saucepan, Melt your butter, and mix in White Pepper and Flour till smooth. Gradually add your milk to this mix while stirring slowly.
- Bring your second mix to a boil and your first mix warm. (2-3 Minutes)
- Continue on by reducing the heat and add your broth mix into your second mix. Then add in your sour cream. Not to a boil.
- Then you’re ready to serve. Top with a basil garnish.
*Top with whichever toppings you choose*
(Basil, Croutons, Crackers, etc…)