- Serving 2 Dozen
- Prep Time:15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- Total time: 22 Minutes
- 1 French Baguette Loaf (Sliced ½ Thick)
- 1 Tub Honey Nut Flavored Cream Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 quart of Strawberries (Chopped)
- 1 Pint of Blueberries
- 1 Bunch of Mint (Chopped)
- Honey (Drizzling)
- Olive Oil (Drizzling)
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Then spread the bread rounds on the baking sheet.(Use a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil on it.)
- Next, Drizzle the olive oil over the bread slices and sprinkle it with a pinch of salt.
- Bake the bread rounds for approximately 6-7 minutes until golden brown or hardened.
- Let the Bread Cool.
- Mix in a large bowl your berries and sugar. Allow them to sit in the bowl for a few minutes.
- Spread each bread slice with the honey cream cheese.
- Continue to add 1 spoonful of berries onto each bread slice.
- Drizzle Honey over the tops of the berry bread slices.
- Then garnish your chopped mint leaves.