Basil Lime Sugar Cookies
- Makes 16 Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Total Time: 27 Minutes
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 ¾ Cup of All Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Cup unsalted Butter
- ¾ Granulated Sugar
- 1 Lime (Zested)
- 1 Medium Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Basil (Chopped Finely)
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to use cooking spray or parchment paper. The cookies won’t stick to the pan as much after cooling.
- Now, it’s time to mix! Grab your Butter and Sugar. Mix till light and Fluffy.
- Next, Mix in your egg, Lime Zest, and Basil. Mix until completely combined.
- Now, in a different Bowl mix together Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt. Mix until completely combined.
- Moving on, Grab a Small scoop. (2-inch). Place Cookie Dough balls about 1 – inch apart on the cookie trays.
- Bake For about 8 -12 Minutes. (Depending on your Oven size and Cookie size)
- Leave about 10 minutes after baking for cooling.